Customer Service Representative.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Fluent English (Spoken, Reading and Writing).
- Computer Skills.
- Customer service Skills.
- Handling Customers Skills.
- University graduate.
- Work place: Nasr City.
- Preferably living in Cairo.
- Dress: Smart Casual.
- 1 day off.
- 8 Working Hours “Rotational Shifts”
If you interested kindly send copy of your CV include photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and write in e-mail subject "NS-CSR"